01 09 10

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Hope and Faith

Hai Crafty Friends,

Today I have new post I made a bookmark, because its a book mark I didn't put flower or any embellishment that can add bulk to my bookmark.
its pretty simple however I hope you like it.
  

Here's a close up of her.


I love this sentiment Hope it means that we have something to live on. Faith  means that we believe that something good will happen if I trust God

these two words, means a lot for me. thats why I use her  and these two words.


Hopefully you will like it as much as I do.

I'm going to enter her to :
* Deep ocean challenge - Ch 81 Add Sentiment
* 7 kids College Fund Challenge Blog - Ch 103 Anything goes with an optional twist of Tag it!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful bookmark... in design and inspiration! Tilda is precious and I LOVE the Hope and Faith sentiment. Just gorgeous. Thank you for sharing your inspiring creation with us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete