01 09 10

Monday, February 17, 2014

Peanut Butter and Jelly

Hi! its me again!

I made a box with Tilda with Spring Heart Stamp from Lost and Found collection 2014
This weekend I went and bought some rose trimmings,I love them so much! I bought a few of designs hopefully I can use them soon!

so here it is.. my 1st magnolia tilda box!


I made this box almost a week a go, never got the chance to decorate it. 
I used Polka Fot from Dear Lizzy line. 

instead of using Paper as ground for Tilda, I just cut her out with some white border and put her straight on top the doily, behind it I added some Doohickey dies and a tag where I can write my sentiment. 


I stamped her on canson 300gr and colored her with Distress Ink re-inker and marker.


I also used pink stamens, I am roses flower some charms. added some ribbon and secure it with heart pearl ( sorry I dont't know how to call it, bought it at my local craft store)


On the right added some smaller flowers and knot two light blue pearl string.

here's the rose trimmings I was talking about.. I punched out some white cardstock using martha stewart border punch. I added the rose trimming and some blings on the lid..


I loce how the box turned out. hopefully you will like it too.

have a scrappy day!

hugs,
Anny

No comments:

Post a Comment